Robust and stable thermal bonding machine designed to provide the user with an effective and reliable production machine for bonding all sorts of balloon and catheter components with minimal cost of ownership.
Thermal Bonding Equipment BT-NG
Robust and stable thermal bonding machine designed to provide the user with an effective and reliable production machine for bonding all sorts of balloon and catheter components with minimal cost of ownership
· 10” color touch panel interface with parameter setting and recipe control.
· Standard color camera with recipe driven crosshair options for easy alignment of the products by the operator.
· Quick exchange die-unit for easy switching between various products.
· Stepper position controlled die unit for recipe driven alignment and fast positioning setup.
· Fast heating and stable stainless steel dies. Automatic temperature adjustment when switching to different die cavity.
· The BT-NG type thermal bonders are built with a very highquality benchmark resulting in a stable and robust design with minimal cost of ownership.
· Innovative features for changing bonding die configuration in a matter of seconds.
The BT-NG machines is a thermal bonding machine based on the hot-jaw principle. It incorporates 25 years of experience with the thermal bonding process. The small stainless steel dies used in the machines have accurate temperature control and heat up very fast.
The BT-NG has a maximum of four cavities that can be utilized at two different temperatures. The cavity position is software controlled.
The dies and closing gripper are mounted in an exchangeable unit. This allows for very fast switching between dies by replacing this unit with another unit with a different set of dies. Alignment is accurate and therefore the machine can be operational again in minutes. The unit has a fully automated plug-in system so no more manual plugging of the unit is required.
A small camera allows the operator easy and repeatable alignment. The camera image is projected on the user interface. Horizontal and vertical crosshairs can be added to aid in the alignment.
The machine is recipe controlled and temperatures, welding times, crosshair positions, colors and more are part of the recipe. When switching between cavities (but actuating the turning knob at the front) parameters are automatically loaded according to the recipe setup.
The machine can be optionally equipped with a servo- pneumatic axial compression unit. This allows for the application of a small axial force (max. 10N) during the welding process to aid in reflow. This unit can be mounted on either side of the machine (specify on ordering).